- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Induratio Penis Plastica, Peyronie’s disease
- Premature Ejaculation
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Sexual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Venous leakage
- First step treatment.
- No anesthesia, drugs and hospitalization.
- No side effects.
- No pain or discomfort
- Continue your daily life after the session
- Success rate is high.
- Permanent improvement
- Short sessions of 20-30 minutes are applied.
- Regenerates vessel structure / Supports new vessel formation
- High success rate (over 73%)
- Strong, firm, sustainable erections
- Putting Spontaneity Back into Sex Life
- Leads to long-term improvement in sexual performance
- For your body’s natural repair mechanism
EDSWT™ – Erectile Dysfunction Shock Wave Therapy is a safe, comfortable treatment for you to optimize sexual performance and to reverse the effects of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) due to poor blood flow. EDSWT utilizes low-intensity extracorporeal shock waves, focusing on blood vessels and encouraging neovascularization in the penis shaft and crus. The low-intensity shock waves help relieve vascular deficiency, a common cause of erectile dysfunction. When there is insufficient blood flow, the penis remains flaccid. EDSWT directs energy waves, with the goal to improve blood flow to the penis. Inside the penis is an area called the corpora cavernosa, containing two arteries. An erection occurs when they are filled with blood that’s held in place until ejaculation or orgasm is achieved.
EDSWT was officialy accepted by the Europan Association of Urology (EAU) as the gold standard for treatment of erectile dysfunction in the EAU 2013 guidelines on male sexual dysfunction. In clinical tests, EDSWT has shown significant long term effectiviness. Recent clinical studies revealed that patients reported a high rate of satisfaction for more than two years after treatment- all without reliance on PDE5 inhibitors or drugs. Discernable improvement in the erectile function of the penis can be visible with in two weeks after therapy begins The aim of ED shockwave therapy (EDSWT) is to trigger regeneration of blood vessel in the penile shaft to support stronger, longer, and more satisfying erection. EDSWT is currently considered an investigational treatment modality for ED according to 2018 erectile dysfunction guideline by American Urological Association.
• The successful use of extra corporeal shockwaves is highly documented in many fields of healthcare, including physiotherapy, urology and pain management.
• The waves are targeted to the area of the body where blood flow has been constrained.
• The procedure is safe for you unlike some erectile dysfunction medications.
• Shockwave therapy helps improve your volume of blood flow into tissue with the goals of helping you achieve harder, longer-lasting erections.
• Shockwave therapy is an option that treats your physiological cause and requires no planning, pills, surgery, implants, and is non-invasive.
• The ultimate goal of shockwave is to help you restore intimacy with your partner.
• ED is a treatable condition and most you are able to return to healthy sexual function.
A stem cell is the primary cell of the body that can transform into all body cells.
Today, clinical studies are investigations are conducted on the use of stem cells in hundreds of diseases. This treatment is primarily distinguished due to high tissue regeneration potential. Stem cells are used in treatment of different diseases based on this feature.
There are many important advances in the combination of EDSWT and stem cell therapy for treatment. While the blood flow in your penis for erection is revived by EDSWT Therapy after that a long term solution is provided by stem cell therapy.
• Stem cell therapy restores your sexual functions
• Restored the state of the vessels that are responsible for erection
• Optimal condition for sexual activity and libido improvement
• Is not a surgical operation.
• One day procedure
• You may resume your daily life after therapy is applied.
• Complication risk is substantially low. It has no side effect.
• Effects of treatment will be evident at the end of 4 weeks.
• Final recovery is a personalized matter, but regeneration, recovery, decreased use of medications and boosted life quality are observed at the end of 6 months.
PRP therapy is a penile injection intended to improve sexual performance in men through a proposed mechanism that some people believe will promote the regeneration of nerves and blood vessels, thus potentially increasing the amount of blood flow to the penis.
|EDSWT Shock Wave + Herbal Cure||EDSWT Shock Wave + Herbal Cure + PRP Therapy||EDSWT Shock Wave + Herbal Cure + Stem Cell Therapy|
|EDSWT||9 Sessions||9 Sessions||9 Sessions|
|Stem Cell||-||-||1 Session|
|Total Stay||10 Nights||10 Nights||10 Nights|
|Services||Translate, VIP Transfers, Arrangement Hotel**|
|Package Price||For prices please contact us|
They have a clean, high quality and well-educated team. The fact that this procedure was in hospital conditions also gave me confidence. I would recommend it to everyone.
From the beginning of the treatment they informed me about everything and helped me to achieve a successful result by keeping my morale high.
My self-confidence was diminished by the problems I had. With a professional treatment and support I permanently overcome my sexual problems. Thank you so much.
In addition to having a good environment and a team, the services are also very nice and the treatment methods are completely natural. I got rid of my medication for a long time and now I feel sexually full.